About the Program
Diploma in Digital Media Graphic program offered because of the commercial value of creative works in this era. Graphic elements can be helpful in the process of dissemination of information and make communication more effective.
This program is designed multi-skills-oriented and not just focused on design concepts and principles only. Students will explore aspects of multimedia, web development, photography, marketing, up to project management. Students will be exposed to problem-solving skills and critical and creative thinking. Entrepreneurship courses are also applied in this program as an added value for students to become more competitive in the future.
The latest graphics software will help students to cultivate creative and imaginative ideas more effectively.
- Pass Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) with at least three (3) credits in any subjects and pass in Visual Arts Education; OR
- Pass O-level with at least Grade C in three (3) subjects; OR
- Any equivalent qualifications recognized by Malaysian Government;
- If the applicant does not take the subject of Visual Arts Education, applicant must pass a drawing test conducted by the faculty.
- Graphic Designer / Media / Animation
- Web Designer
- Advertising Photographer
- Video man
- Desktop Artist