About the Program
Diploma in Interactive Media is specially designed to prepare the students with the concept of technical and creative thinking skills in managing and developing the products and graphic multimedia application. The students will be exposed to the basic in designing, computer animation, interactive web designer, multimedia programming, audio video production and professional practice during the work presentation. Students also will be exposed to communication skills which can then produce the optimum quality products along with the development of Information and communication technology (ICT).
Besides that, students will be guided on how to be innovative and able to offer creative solutions towards various issues regarding graphic design and digital advertising field.
** The admission requirements for this course is subject to change as determined by Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA)
- Pass Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) with at least 3 credits in any subject and a pass in visual arts education; or
- Pass Sijil Tinggi Pelajaran Malaysia (STPM) or equivalent with at least a Grade C (CGMP 2.0) in 1 subject and a pass in English language; or
- Creative Multimedia Certificate that is recognized or equivalent; or
- Pass Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) Level 3 in a relevant field; and pass SPM with credit in at least 1 subject and a reinforcement programme (only if necessary) and a pass in English language
- Other equivalent qualifications that are recognized by the Government of Malaysia
- If the applicant does not take the subject of Visual Arts Education, applicant must pass a drawing test conducted by the faculty.
- Interactive designer /Multimedia
- Media Interactive Designer
- Interface Designer
- Media Designer
- Social Media Experts
- Webmaster Designer
- ASP (Active server page developers) Designer
- Video Editor
- Animation Designer 2D/3D