About the Program
Diploma in Islamic Banking and Finance is offered with the aim to produce graduates who are knowledgeable and skilled in the field of Islamic Banking and Finance as required by current industry either within the country or global market.
Students are not only taught about Islamic Banking and Financial system but also exposed to the conventional banking system. This makes graduates of this program are able to distinguish the conventional banking system with Islamic Banking system. The students are also exposed other subjects such as Islamic Theology, Fiqh Muamalah, Al- Qawaid al- FIqhiyyah, Principles of Taqaful, Organizational Behaviour from Islamic Perspective, Investment Management and Islamic Capital Market.
This course offered a package of flexibility where students have the opportunity to enter the property management industry for instance Islamic Zakat , Waqf and Baitulmal as well as Islamic Banking and Finance industry.
- Pass Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) with at least three (3) credits in any subjects and pass in Mathematics or Principles of Accounting; OR
- Pass O-level with at least Grade C in three (3) subjects and pass in Mathematics or Principles of Accounting; OR
- Any equivalent qualifications recognized by Malaysian Government
- Islamic Finance Assistant Officer
- Personal Finance Assistant Consultant
- Shariah Compliance Assistant Officer
- Islamic Financial Advisor Assistant Officer
- Fraud Detection Analyst Assistant Officer
- Investment Assistant Officer
- Takaful / Insurance Assistant Officer
- Loan & Credit Assistant Officer
- Unit Trust Assistant Manager