INSTEDT looks forward in becoming a home for students from all across the world. Our aim is to become a multicultural educational centre that welcomes anyone who holds the dream of achieving success no matter from where they hail from.
Kindly refer to the procedures below and ensure you read all rules and regulations to ensure your application is submitted accurately.
Choosing the right program
All International Students should read the terms needed to enrol in any one of INSTEDT’s programs. Ensure all program details, minimum entry requirements, fees and accommodation provided are fully understood before submission.
Kindly check your eligibility status with INSTEDT via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for further guidance.
Download International Application Form from INSTEDT here. Alternatively, you can seek any authorized INSTEDT agents or staff or obtain a hard copy of the form from INSTEDT.
Prepare the following documents to be attached with the completed form.
- FOUR (4) recent passport photographs
- White background
- (35mm x 45mm) measurements
- Name and passport number written on reverse side
- THREE (3) certified copies of your academic qualification(s)
- An English translated certified copy is required in the events of the documents are not published in English.
- ONE (1) certified copy of passport
- All pages of the passport including cover and blank pages
- Kindly ensure all page numbers of the passport are visible
- Passport validity must be at least 12 months from the date of submission
- Health examination form
- Medical check-up must be done with a certified physician with validity not exceeding 90 days before arrival in Malaysia
- Kindly use the standard Health Examination form approved by Ministry of Education Malaysia (download link)
- Chest x-ray done within 6 months period to registration can be accepted
- Payment receipt
- RM2500 is required for applicants for student pass application
- Email proof of payment to email@example.com or fax +6078222010
- Kindly state student’s details, passport number and contact details
Successful applicants must make a payment of RM 2500 for student pass application. All cheques / bank drafts / T.T. should be made payable to:
|Bank Name||MAYBANK BERHAD|
|Bank Address||Air Tawar 5, Kota Tinggi, Johor Malaysia|
NB: Please email or fax the remittance slip once the transaction is completed. Name of applicant, I/C or passport no. and the title of the chosen course should be written on the reverse side of the slip. Slip can be faxed to 607-8222010
New International Applicants Applying within Malaysia (Transfer/Variant students) can pay in cash, payable at the Account Department Counter:
INSTEDT, Level 2,
Bangunan Kejora, Jln Dato’ Onn,
81930 Bandar Penawar, Johor.
Counter Operating Hours: Monday – Friday / 8.30am – 4.30pm
Mode of payment: Cash / Cheque / Credit Card / Bankdraf – Payable to ‘INSTEDT (M) SDN. BHD.’